Learn how to make a stylish bracelet you'll
get all wrapped up in!
What you will learn:
- How to sew cord and beads together
to make an eye-catching piece of jewelry
Materials & Tools:
- leather, cotton, silk, or other 1.5-4mm cord
- Fireline or other thread to match or contrast with cord (polyester sewing
thread works well)
- beads to sew in between cord (round beads are ideal; the suitability of
other shapes of beads will be discussed in class)
- bead, button, or charm for closure
- sewing or beading needle (eye must be small enough to fit through holes
- scissors or thread snips
- clipboard to hold your project in place while you work (optional)
Additional materials and tools are also available for purchase on the day of class. Choosing your materials and designing your jewelry is part of the class. Materials for your project are not included in the class fee. All materials are available for purchase on the day of class. You may choose from the selection in our store or bring your own. At the end of class you will pay for the materials you used for your project. All necessary tools will be provided in the class by the instructor.
Location: Classes are held at our store, 1544 Park Street, Alameda, CA 94501.
3 Ways to Sign Up:
Sign up online with a credit card (secure) by adding this class to the online shopping cart, and checking out
Call 510-337-1203 (give Visa/Mastercard/Discover info to employee)
Come into the store and pay with check, cash, or Visa/Mastercard/Discover
Discount: Students will receive a 10% discount on in-store merchandise for 4 weeks prior and 2 weeks after the class.
By signing up for this class, you are agreeing to the class enrollment terms and conditions.
Instructor: Sara Pedersen
Class size: 2 student minimum - 7 student maximum
- Saturday, Nov. 2, 2013, 11:00am-1:00pm
- Sunday, Feb. 2, 2014, 11:00am-1:00pm