Take class with a friend & save 20%: Sign up for this class, Basic Necklace & Bracelet or Basic Earring & Wire with a friend & you both receive 20% off the class fee in store credit on the day of the class!
This is a great way to learn wire wrapping, the key technique in most wire work jewelry, including rosaries and earrings. After completing a few practice links, students will have the chance to design a lariat necklace with beads and materials that you choose. Create gorgeous jewelry and leave confident knowing your loops are properly wrapped and reliably sturdy! Relatively simple designs are often completed in class.
Several style techniques will be covered, including all-link jewelry, link-and-chain jewelry and the lariat necklace.
What you will learn:
- Make wire wraps
- Linking wire wraps together
- Connecting wire wraps to chain
- Making simple loops using the 1-step looper
- Choose materials & tools
- Make design decisions
- Attaching clasps and jump rings
Materials: Everything you need is available in the class. Choosing your materials and designing your jewelry is part of the class. Materials for your project are not included in the class fee. You may choose from our large selection or bring your own. At the end of class you will pay for the materials you used for your project. All necessary tools will be provided in the class by the instructor.
Location: Classes are held at our store, 1544 Park Street, Alameda, CA 94501.
3 Ways to Sign Up:
- Sign up online with a credit card (secure) by adding this class to the online shopping cart, and checking out.
- Call 510-337-1203 (give Visa/Mastercard/Discover info to employee)
- Come into the store and pay with check, cash or Visa/Mastercard/Discover
Materials discount: Students will receive a 10% discount on in-store merchandise for 4 weeks prior and 2 weeks after the class.
By signing up for this class, you are agreeing to the class enrollment terms and conditions.
Instructor: Vicki Lapp or Carol Bernau
Class size: 2 student minimum- 7 student maximum
Dates & Times:
- Sun., March 29, 1:00-5:00pm - call shop for availability