This delicate bracelet design is incredibly versatile! Make it in black for a glamorous evening look, or use lighter colors to complement your favorite daytime outfit. In this class, you will learn a version of right-angle weave to make this simply elegant bracelet. If you haven't tried using seed beads before, this class is a great opportunity to familiarize yourself with the tiny treasures.
What you will learn:
• A variation of the right-angle weave
• How to work with a combination of seed beads and other small beads
• Choose materials
• Make design decisions
• Attaching clasps
Prerequisite: Previous stringing experience.
Tools and Materials: Everything you need is available in the class. Choosing your materials and designing your jewelry is part of the class. Materials for your project are not included in the class fee. You may choose from our large selection or bring your own. At the end of class you will pay for the materials you used for your project. All necessary tools will be provided in the class by the instructor.
Materials needed for this project include (you will need to bring or purchase these):
• Tube of size 11 seed beads
• 80 4mm crystals or firepolish beads
• Thread of your choice (Fireline, Size B Nymo, or Silamide)
• Beading Needle, size 10 or size 12
Location: Classes are held at our store, 1544 Park Street, Alameda, CA 94501.
3 Ways to Sign Up:
- Sign up online with a credit card (secure) by adding this class to the online shopping cart, and checking out.
- Call 510-337-1203 (give Visa/Mastercard/Discover info to employee)
- Come into the store and pay with check, cash or Visa/Mastercard/Discover
Discount: Students will receive a 10% discount on in-store merchandise for 4 weeks prior to and 2 weeks after the class.
By signing up for this class, you are agreeing to the class enrollment terms and conditions.
Instructor: Carol Bernau
Class size: 2 student minimum - 7 student maximum
Date & Time: Saturday, February 7, 2015, 1-5pm