This technique makes a cool wave ~ easy and a lot of fun ~ Can you count from 1 to 8?
Technique learned: Stringing in a straight line + a little "ladder" stitching
- TILA beads (little square beads with 2 holes)
- Size 11 or 8 seed beads (= count 1 to 6) in color to match or compliment
- Closure, slide closure with 2-holes, or 2 toggles of your choice
- Nymo thread or #6 Fireline
- Size 10 beading needle
- 1 or 2 wire guards (optional)
- 1 or 2 Oval jump rings
*The colors are best if a nice match or contrast ~ this is part of the fun
Everything you need is available in the class. Choosing your materials and designing your jewelry is part of the class. Materials for your project are not included in the class fee. You may choose from our large selection or bring your own. At the end of class you will pay for the materials you used for your project. All necessary tools will be provided in the class by the instructor.
Location: Classes are held at our store, 1544 Park Street, Alameda, CA 94501.
3 Ways to Sign Up:
- Sign up online with a credit card (secure) by adding this class to the online shopping cart, and checking out.
- Call 510-337-1203 (give Visa/Mastercard/Discover info to employee)
- Come into the store and pay with check, cash or Visa/Mastercard/Discover
Discount: Students will receive a 10% discount on in-store merchandise for 4 weeks prior and 2 weeks after the class.
By signing up for this class, you are agreeing to the class enrollment terms and conditions.
Instructor: Marilyn Peters
Class size: 2 student minimum - 7 student maximum
Date & Time: Sunday, September 28, 2014, 1:00pm-5:00pm