Learn the ancient craft of fingerloop braiding – make gorgeous multicolored cords from string! All you need is some string (provided), your hands, and something to tie the braid to.
Start with a spiral bracelet, made from S-Lon beading thread (kit provided). Once you’ve mastered that, you can try out spiral cords in different colors, lengths, and materials.
Learn a skill you can do anywhere, and produce beautiful cords for many uses. Ages 7-11 may attend with an adult who is also taking the class. Ages 12 and up may attend with no supervision.
- S-Lon cord or Embroidery Thread
- Optional: End caps or cones
Students must purchase the Fingerloop Braiding Class Materials Kit, which includes all S-Lon cord your first project. Shop at our store for materials for additional projects and take advantage of your 10% student discount! All necessary tools will be provided in the class by the instructor or Mother Nature (your fingers).
Location: Classes are held at our store, 1544 Park Street, Alameda, CA 94501.
3 Ways to Sign Up:
- Sign up online with a credit card (secure) by adding this class to the online shopping cart, and checking out.
- Call 510-337-1203 (give Visa/Mastercard/Discover info to employee)
- Come into the store and pay with check, cash or Visa/Mastercard/Discover
Materials discount: Students will receive a 10% discount on in-store merchandise for 4 weeks prior and 2 weeks after the class.
By signing up for this class, you are agreeing to the class enrollment terms and conditions.
Instructor: Jennifer McGaffey
Class size: 2 student minimum- 7 student maximum
Dates & Time:
- Sat., Apr.11, 11am-12:30pm