Wire and sterling silver hardware to make one necklace - up to 18”
Contains: SoftFlex fine wire, sterling silver clasp, jump ring, loose crimp tube, and instructions.
Make a professional-quality necklace. See why even craft-phobic people say, "It can't be any easier than that!"
1. Open kit without kinking wire.
2. String beads on wire.
3. When you have reached the desired length, put on crimp tube.
4. Put wire through jump ring.
5. Feed wire back down crimp tube.
6. Pull wire until jump ring slides against beads, allowing some slack for proper drape.
7. Crush crimp tube with pliers.
8. Cut off excess wire with wire cutters.
9. Put on your necklace & get ready for the compliments!
Just add pearls! Click on the pearls below to go to our inspiring selection of gorgeous pearls.