A 3-part class offering 3 techniques: spiral rope, twisted n'debele (herringbone),
and cabochon to create a necklace, bracelet, and pendant to be worn separately
or all together.
- Seed beads in 1-2 colors in size 11 and size 15 ~ in matching or coordinating
- Nymo Size B
- Size 12 needles
- Lacy's Stiff Stuffor Pellon (medium) backing for cabochon
- 2 matching closures
- Cabochon ("stone" with a flat back)
- Glue to attach cabochon to backing 12-24 hrs. in advance (E6000 is suggested)
Students will need to purchase "stiff stuff" beading foundation and
glue their cabochon to the foundation at least two days before class. The
glued cabochon should be set aside to dry a full 24 hours before class.
This ensures that the cabochon will be adequately secure for beading during
Everything else you need is available in the class. Choosing your beads and
designing your bezel for your cabochon is part of the class. Materials for your
project are not included in the class fee. You may choose from our large selection
or bring your own. At the end of class you will pay for the materials you used
for your project. All necessary tools will be provided in the class by the instructor..
Location: Classes are held at our store, 1544 Park Street, Alameda, CA 94501.
3 Ways to Sign Up:
- Sign up online with a credit card (secure) by adding this class to the online shopping cart, and checking out.
- Call 510-337-1203 (give Visa/Mastercard/Discover info to employee)
- Come into the store and pay with check, cash or Visa/Mastercard/Discover
Discount: Students will receive a 10% discount on in-store merchandise for 4 weeks prior and 2 weeks after the class.
By signing up for this class, you are agreeing to the class enrollment terms and conditions.
Instructor: Marilyn Peters
Class size: 2 student minimum- 7 student maximum
Date & Time: Saturday, April 26, 2014, 11:00am-5:00pm