US Shipping Policies
- Free standard shipping on orders of $15 or more within the 50 states.
- For orders under $15, the shipping charge is $1.99.
- For free shipping, Bead Inspirations will choose the best standard shipping method for your order.
- We offer several expedited shipping methods from UPS and USPS. You will be charged for these shipping methods if you choose them, based on weight and shipping zone. Amount will be calculated and shown to you during the checkout process.
- We ship Monday through Friday. Orders are not typically shipped Saturdays, Sundays or holidays. When estimating your delivery time, do not count weekends and holidays.
Order Processing Time*
(this estimate may vary during holiday season)
|Estimated Delivery Time Frame to US addresses|
Free Standard Shipping or $1.99 shipping on orders under $15.00
(USPS First Class or Parcel Post- we will select the best shipping method for your order)
Less than $75 order -
More than $75 order -
|3-14 business days|
|USPS Priority Mail||Ships within 1-2 business days||2-7 business days|
Ships within 1-2 business days
Orders must be placed by noon Pacific time Mon – Fri to ship out the same day.
Must receive order by Dec. 21 noon in order to arrive on 12/24.
|UPS Ground||Ships within 1-2 business days||
1-7 business days
|UPS 2-day Air||Ships within 1-2 business days||2 business days|
|UPS Next Day Air Saver (Guaranteed by 3:00pm)||Ships within 1-2 business days||1 business day|
|UPS Next Day Air (Guaranteed by 10:30am)||Ships within 1-2 business days||1 business day|
*Please see "Out of Stock Items" policy below for how this may affect shipping times.
UPS Ground Shipping Times
- We strive to maintain our inventory and mark items "out-of-stock" on our website. It may occur, however, that we have fewer items in stock than what you order. If this happens, we will ship you what we have and adjust the amount of your purchase accordingly.
- We will back-order the remaining product if the amount of the back-ordered items is over $10. If your whole order is less than $25, then we will hold the whole order until the back-ordered item is ready for shipping. However, we may not back order discounted or sale items.
- In some cases, the product may no longer be available at all. In these cases, your back-order will be cancelled.
- Regardless of the value of your back-order, we will notify you by either phone or email with regard to the status of your order.
- At this time we are unable to ship back-orders to international countries other than Canada. International customers with back-ordered items should revisit our site at a later date for those items, as we will post them back to the site as soon as they become available.
- If you'd like to receive an e-mail when a currently out of stock item is back in stock, click the link that says “Notify me of updates to…”, fill in your contact information, and you will automatically receive an e-mail when the item is available.
International Shipping Policies
- Shipping and handling charges to Canada are as follows.
|Weight||Package Thickness||Shipping & Handling Charges|
|0-6 oz.||3/4" or less||$1.99|
|0-6 oz.||More than 3/4"||$5.99|
|7 oz.-1lb.||3/4" or less||$4.99|
|7 oz.-1lb.||More than 3/4"||$8.99|
|1.1- 4 lb.||
More than 3/4", and fits in a
Padded Flat Rate Envelope
|Actual shipping charges, which will range from 10.76-$19.95|
|1.1- 4 lb.||
More than 3/4", but doesn't fit in a
Padded Flat Rate Envelope
|Actual shipping charges.|
|Over 4 lbs.||More than 3/4"||Actual shipping charges.|
- Our shopping cart will charge you for $1.99, however if the weight or dimensions exceeds what is listed above for $1.99, then we will add an additional amount to your order. We will email you to let you know if the difference is higher than the shopping cart calculates. If you would like to approve the extra shipping charges before we charge you, please make a note about this in the comments of the order.
- Shipments to countries other than US and Canada will include a $14 shipping and handling charge when you check out.
- Bead Inspirations will choose the best shipping method for your order.
- You are responsible for any taxes and duties associated with your order once it reaches its destination.
Ordering and Payments
- We do not charge your credit card for your order until we have verified that we have all items available to ship. In the case where we may be out of an item that you ordered, we will not charge your credit card for those items.
- We are not able accept phone orders for merchandise. All orders need to be placed through our website. If you find some difficulty or problem with the website shopping cart, feel free to call the shop and we can see how we can help you.
- Unfortunately, we do not accept personal checks as payment for orders through our webstore. We do accept personal checks in our store, with proper identification.
- Gift certificates purchased in the store can only be used for in-store purchases. Gift certificates purchased from the webstore may only be used for webstore purchases. Webstore gift certificates may not be used in the retail store, and retail store gift certificates may not be used in the webstore.
- Web orders do not contribute toward the in-store Frequent Beader Program.
On rare occasions, a package sent via the USPS may not arrive at its destination at all. On some other occasions, the package arrives, but not in the estimated delivery time frame. If you have not received your package in the estimated delivery time frame, please contact us. We will discuss the options and find a resolution that is satisfactory to you.
If you need to return something, mail it to us in original condition within 21 days of purchase. Enclose original invoice or reference your order number. Shipping charges are not refundable. Bench blocks and metal stamping sets will have a restocking charge of $5. Defective or missing product claims must be made within 48 hours of receipt. Email email@example.com or call 1-510-337-1203.
We do not accept returns of:
- Merchandise where the product or packaging is damaged or in an otherwise non-resellable condition.
- Materials sold by the inch, foot or yard (considered sold once cut)
Address for returns:
1544 Park St.
Alameda, CA 94501
We hope that you are delighted with your purchases!