This technique is a little tricky but worth the time and effort!
Prerequisite: Good PRE-knowledge of N'debele/Herringbone
Technique learned: N'debele/Herringbone
- Size 11 DELICAS in two colors that blend or contrast
- Size 15 seed bead in an accent color with delicas to play across the space
- Size 3mm crystals or fire polish of that size in an accent color
- Closure, slide closure with 2-holes, or toggle of your choice
- Nymo thread or #6 Fireline
- Size 12 beading needle (you are going through 15's)
- 1 or 2 wire guards
- 1 or 2 Oval jump rings
*DELICA colors are best if a nice contrast ~ this is part of the fun
Everything you need is available in the class. Choosing your materials and designing your jewelry is part of the class. Materials for your project are not included in the class fee. You may choose from our large selection or bring your own. At the end of class you will pay for the materials you used for your project. All necessary tools will be provided in the class by the instructor.
Location: Classes are held at our store, 1544 Park Street, Alameda, CA 94501.
3 Ways to Sign Up:
- Sign up online with a credit card (secure) by adding this class to the online shopping cart, and checking out.
- Call 510-337-1203 (give Visa/Mastercard/Discover info to employee)
- Come into the store and pay with check, cash or Visa/Mastercard/Discover
Discount: Students will receive a 10% discount on in-store merchandise for 4 weeks prior and 2 weeks after the class.
By signing up for this class, you are agreeing to the class enrollment terms and conditions.
Instructor: Marilyn Peters
Class size: 2 student minimum - 7 student maximum
Date & Time: Sunday, September 21, 2014, 1:00pm-5:00pm