Choose two different sizes, colors & types of your favorite beads and create a wonderfully flexible bracelet in no time at all! Every type of bead will give you a new and different look!
Technique learned: N'debele
Materials (not included in class fee):
- Size 8 seed beads, short hex (ones without sharp edges), cubes, or short bugle beads
- Size 11 seed beads
- Jump rings
- Closure or toggle of your choice
- Nymo or Sono thread
- Size 12 beading needle
Materials for your project are not included in the class fee. Please come to class prepared with the above materials for your project. Shop at our store and take advantage of your 10% student discount!
Location: Classes are held at our store, 1544 Park Street, Alameda, CA 94501.
3 Ways to Sign Up:
- Sign up online with a credit card (secure) by adding this class to the online shopping cart, and checking out.
- Call 510-337-1203 (give Visa/Mastercard/Discover info to employee)
- Come into the store and pay with check, cash or Visa/Mastercard/Discover
Discount: Students will receive a 10% discount on in-store merchandise for 4 weeks prior and 2 weeks after the class.
By signing up for this class, you are agreeing to the class enrollment terms and conditions.
Instructor: Marilyn Peters
Class size: 2 student minimum - 7 student maximum
Date & Time: Saturday, October 11, 2014, 1:00-5:00pm