It's fun coming up with words or sayings ~ then learn how
to stamp them onto permanent keepsakes for your pet, cell phone, key ring, bracelet.
Sign up for a fun-filled class where you can design and stamp your own personalized
jewelry. This class is great for people who have done metal stamping before
as well as first time stampers. With three fun fonts and design stamps to choose
from, your options are endless! At the end of this class you will have designed
and stamped your very own sterling silver, silver plated, copper, and/or brass
keepsake pendants ready to wear out, or perfect for an immediate gift.
What you will learn:
- How to evaluate the materials
options for stamping imprints
- How to create a clear, clean
image and avoid "shadow" images
- stamping blanks, including some for practice
Everything you need is available in the class.
Choosing your materials and designing your jewelry is part of the class. Materials
for your project are not included in the class fee. You may choose from our
large selection or bring your own. At the end of class you will pay for the
materials you used for your project. A limited number of tools will be available
for use in class; students who wish to bring or purchase their own are welcome
to do so. These include:
- bench block
- 1-2 lb. brass hammer (or heavy household hammer)
- letter, number, and design stamps
Location: Classes are held at our store,
1544 Park Street, Alameda, CA 94501.
3 Ways to Sign Up:
- Sign up online with a credit card (secure) by adding this
class to the online shopping cart, and checking out
- Call 510-337-1203 (give Visa/Mastercard/Discover info
- Come into the store and pay with check, cash, or Visa/Mastercard/Discover
By signing up for this class, you are agreeing to the class
enrollment terms and conditions.
size: 2 student minimum - 7
March 30, 2014, 1:00pm-4:00pm