Learn to create a striking bracelet using simple leatherworking techniques! No previous leatherworking experience is needed.
What you will learn:
- How to set rivets in leather
- How to set snaps in leather
- How to add a clasp or closure to your bracelet
- How to add findings as decorative embellishments to your bracelet
- Leather straps
- Leather rivet sets
- Clasps or other closures
- Strap tips (optional)
- Snaps and snap caps
- Findings for embellishment
Tools Needed for Class:
- Rivet setter
- Rivet anvil
- Hammer (1 lb. brass hammer is ideal)
- Leather hole punch
We will have a limited amount of tools available for students to share. Students who wish to have their own tools are welcome to bring or purchase them.
Additional findings for embellishment are available for purchase on the day of class. At the end of class, you will pay for any materials you used for your project.
Location: Classes are held at our store, 1544 Park Street, Alameda, CA 94501.
3 Ways to Sign Up:
- Sign up online with a credit card (secure) by adding this class to the online shopping cart, and checking out.
- Call 510-337-1203 (give Visa/Mastercard/Discover info to employee)
- Come into the store and pay with check, cash or Visa/Mastercard/Discover
Discount: Students will receive a 10% discount on in-store merchandise for 4 weeks prior to and 2 weeks after the class.
By signing up for this class, you are agreeing to the class enrollment terms and conditions.
Instructor: Suzy Schuman
Class size: 2 student minimum - 7 student maximum
Date & Time: Saturday, August 15, 2015, 1:00-3:00pm