Instructions for Indian Summer Earrings
Back to Indian Summer Earrings design page
Step By Step Instructions
- String the following beads onto a 1.5" gold plated eyepin: a Foliage
bead cap, a 10x12 Red AB faceted glass rondelle, a Foliage bead cap, and a
4mm scalloped bead cap.
- Make a wire-wrapped loop on the other end/top of this eyepin. (If you prefer,
you may make a simple wire loop, but a wire wrapped loop is stronger.)
- Assemble the earring dangle as follows on a gold-plated ballpin: a 6mm round
Fire Opal crystal and a 4mm scalloped bead cap.
- Make a simple loop at the end of the ballpin.
- Attach the dangle you made in Step 3 to the wrapped eyepin assembly you
made in Step 1.
- Open the loop on one of the gold earwires.
- Insert the wrapped loop of the earring-and-dangle into the loop of the earwire
- Repeat Steps 1 through 6 for the other earring.
CONGRATULATIONS! You are now ready to wear your beautiful new earrings, or give them as a lovely gift!
Back to Indian Summer Earrings