Instructions for Autumn Gingko Earrings
Back to Autumn Gingko Earrings page
Step By Step Instructions
WASN'T THAT EASY? Your earrings are ready for you to wear, or for you to give as a special gift!
- Cut the 6" 24g brass wire into two equal 3" pieces.
- Take one piece of the gold wire you just cut and make a wrapped loop at one end of the wire.
- String beads onto the wire in the following order: 8mm Topaz helix crystal, gold nugget heishi bead, Light purple faceted rondelle, gold nugget heishi bead, and 6mm Purple Velvet helix crystal.
- Start to make a closed loop on the other end of the wire you just strung. However, do not wrap the loop until you place a gold Gingko charm into the loop. Now you are ready to wrap the loop closed.
- Open the loop on one of the gold-filled earwires. Place the other wire-wrapped loop-end into the open earwire loop so the other end with the Gingko charm is hanging down.
- Close the earwire loop.
- Repeat Steps 2 through 6 for the other earring.
Back to Autumn Gingko Earrings
Copyright © 2013 Bead Inspirations. Powered by Zen Cart