Instructions for Amethyst Amore Bracelet
Back to Amethyst
Amore Bracelet Design Idea page
Step By Step Instructions
- Separate the 4" of Vintaj Flat Oval Chain into
the following sized pieces (Note: you do not need to cut Vintaj chain; simply
open and close the links as you would a jump ring):
- 4 pieces of 3 links each
- 1 piece of the remaining chain
- String a 6mm amethyst faceted round bead onto a nickel-free
brass 1.5" eye pin. Make a simple loop or, if you prefer, a wrapped loop.
Attach this 6mm amethyst to one end of the remaining piece of chain from Step
- Attaching the Faceted 8mm Round Amethyst to the Deco Vines Filigree (make
two of these):
- Place a faceted 8mm amethyst round bead on a 1.5" eyepin.
- Here's the tricky bit. Make a simple loop at the other end of the eye
pin but not too close to the amethyst. You want to be able to attach each
end of the eye pin to the center piece of the Deco Vines Filigree. One
way to do this is to attach the closed end of the eye pin to one side
first; then make a simple loop on the other end to fit the other side
of the Deco Vines Filigree. You should have extra space on the eye pin
in doing so.
- Using bail making pliers (you can use your round nose pliers, but bail
making pliers work best), gently & carefully bend the Deco Vines Filigree
so there is a slight curve in it. The smooth curve allows the bracelet
to fit your wrist nicely.
- Phew! Glad that's done.
- Use the 4 pieces of 3-link chains to connect the Love Birds Connector to
each of the embellished Deco Vines Filigrees. Refer to the picture if necessary;
notice how the chain is linked into the end loops on the Love Birds Connector
and into the end loops on the Deco Vine Filigree.
- Connect the remaining chain with the attached 6mm amethyst to the end of
one of the Deco Vines Filigrees. Refer to the picture if necessary.
- On the end of the other Deco Vines Filigree, attach a Vintaj 20 x 7mm standard
CONGRATULATIONS! Now, your bracelet is ready to wear! And it's adjustable!
Back to Amethyst
Amore Bracelet design idea page