Always wanted to play with metal stamps but been afraid to try? This is the class for you! One of the newest trends in jewelry making, you will learn the techniques to produce a fabulous result in this introductory class.
What you will learn:
- How to evaluate the materials options for stamping imprints
- Hot to create a clear, clean image and avoid "shadow" images
- How to design around your stamped piece
- stamping blanks, including some for practice
- bench block
- 1 lb. brass hammer
- letter, number, and design stamps
A limited number of tools will be available for use in class; students who
wish to bring or purchase their own are welcome to do so.
Additional materials, tools, and beads for embellishment are also available
for purchase on the day of class. Choosing your materials and designing your
jewelry is part of the class. Materials for your project are not included in
the class fee. All materials are available for purchase on the day of class.
You may choose from the selection in our store or bring your own. At the end
of class you will pay for the materials you used for your project.
Location: Classes are held at our store, 1544 Park Street, Alameda, CA 94501.
3 Ways to Sign Up:
- Sign up online with a credit card (secure) by adding this
class to the online shopping cart, and checking out
- Call 510-337-1203 (give Visa/Mastercard/Discover info
- Come into the store and pay with check, cash, or Visa/Mastercard/Discover
By signing up for this class, you are agreeing to the class
enrollment terms and conditions.
size: 2 student minimum - 7
Dec. 8, 2013, 12:00pm-2:00pm