Are you curious about jewelry making and looking to learn some basic techniques to get started? If so, this free half hour-long workshop is for you! You'll find out how fun and easy it is to create your own unique jewelry.
Class is dedicated to learning the techniques listed below. Although no pieces will be completed during the workshop, students can stay after class to work on projects in our Open Beading Studio (please RSVP to reserve a spot).
What you will learn:
-How to open and close a jump ring
-How to make a flat crimp with twisted crimps
-Basic construction of bracelets, necklaces, and earrings
-Putting a pendant on a necklace with a bail or jump ring
-Making a loop with the 1-Step Looper to make an earring or pendant
-Selecting the most suitable materials for your piece
Location: Classes are held at our store, 1544 Park Street, Alameda, CA 94501.
3 Ways to Sign Up:
- Sign up online with a credit card (secure) by adding this class to the online shopping cart, and checking out.
- Call 510-337-1203 (give Visa/Mastercard/Discover info to employee)
- Come into the store and pay with check, cash or Visa/Mastercard/Discover
By signing up for this class, you are agreeing to the class enrollment terms and conditions.
Instructor: Vicki Lapp
Class size: 2 student minimum - 8 student maximum
Date & Time (please specify which date you are signing up for):
- Sat., Apr. 4, 11:00-11:30am
- Sat., May 2, 11:00-11:30am
- Sat., June 6, 11:00-11:30am