Crystal Bicones flip back and forth with accents of seed beads up the pathway with a contrasting bead, crystal, or pearl in the center.
Technique learned: Flat Spiral
- Size11 seed beads in accent color
- 4mm or 6mm bicone crystals in 1 or 2 colors
- 4mm or 6mm center pearl, crystal, or bead in contrasting color
- Closure or toggle of your choice
- Nymo thread or 6# Fireline
- Size 10 or 12 beading needle
- 2 wire guards
- Oval jump rings
Crystal colors must blend or accent each other to flip from side to side
Everything you need is available in the class. Choosing your materials and designing your jewelry is part of the class. Materials for your project are not included in the class fee. You may choose from our large selection or bring your own. At the end of class you will pay for the materials you used for your project. All necessary tools will be provided in the class by the instructor.
Location: Classes are held at our store, 1544 Park Street, Alameda, CA 94501.
3 Ways to Sign Up:
- Sign up online with a credit card (secure) by adding this class to the online shopping cart, and checking out.
- Call 510-337-1203 (give Visa/Mastercard/Discover info to employee)
- Come into the store and pay with check, cash or Visa/Mastercard/Discover
Discount: Students will receive a 10% discount on in-store merchandise for 4 weeks prior and 2 weeks after the class.
By signing up for this class, you are agreeing to the class enrollment terms and conditions.
Instructor: Marilyn Peters
Class size: 2 student minimum - 7 student maximum
Date & Time: Sunday, September 7, 2014, 1:00pm-5:00pm - Registration Closed