Learn to manipulate filigree to create show-stopping rings!
What you will learn:
- Bending filigrees with bail making pliers
- Connecting beads to filigree
- Connecting filigree pieces together
- Making design decisions
Materials: Students should bring a Vintaj filigree ring kit or equivalent components. Materials for your project are not included in the class fee. You may choose from our large selection or bring your own. At the end of class you will pay for additional materials you used for your project. All necessary tools will be provided in the class by the instructor.
Location: Classes are held at our store, 1544 Park Street, Alameda, CA 94501.
3 Ways to Sign Up:
- Sign up online with a credit card (secure) by adding this class to the online shopping cart, and checking out.
- Call 510-337-1203 (give Visa/Mastercard/Discover info to employee)
- Come into the store and pay with check, cash or Visa/Mastercard/Discover
Discount: Students will receive a 10% discount on in-store merchandise for 4 weeks prior and 2 weeks after the class.
By signing up for this class, you are agreeing to the class enrollment terms and conditions.
Instructor: Vicki Lapp
Class Size: 2 student minimum- 7 student maximum
Dates & Time:
- Saturday, October 4, 1:00-3:00pm