Learn to manipulate filigree wraps
to create stunning pendants and focal pieces, then combine them into vintage-style
you will learn:
- Bending filigrees around cabochons and focal beads
to make pendants
- Using connectors for multiple strands of beads
- Choosing materials & tools
- Making design decisions
Materials: Students will be provided with one filigree to practice bending
filigrees as part of the class. Choosing additional materials and designing
your jewelry is part of the class. Materials for your project are not included
in the class fee. You may choose from our large selection or bring your own.
At the end of class you will pay for additional materials you used for your
project. All necessary tools will be provided in the class by the instructor.
: Classes are held at our store, 1544 Park Street, Alameda, CA 94501.
3 Ways to Sign Up:
- Sign up online with a credit card (secure) by adding this class to the online shopping cart, and checking out.
- Call 510-337-1203 (give Visa/Mastercard/Discover info to employee)
- Come into the store and pay with check, cash or Visa/Mastercard/Discover
Discount: Students will receive a 10% discount on in-store merchandise for 4 weeks prior and 2 weeks after the class.
By signing up for this class, you are agreeing to the class enrollment terms and conditions.
Instructor: Vicki Lapp
Class Size: 2 student minimum- 7 student maximum
Dates & Time:
Friendly Reminder: Please add class materials kit #8574 ($15 kit) to your cart at checkout.
- Saturday, August 23, 11:00am-1:00pm