This whimsical bracelet design is fun to make and even more fun to wear! A perfect year-round design, this sparkly beaded bracelet works beautifully with jeans or evening wear. Expect lots of compliments and amazement from your friends when you tell them you made it yourself!
Technique learned: 3-Bead Right Angle WeaveMaterials:
- 4mm Swarovski bicones in green (leaves) and colors for flower petals
- size 11 seed beads in green and yellow-gold AB
- slider closure or toggle of your choice
- Nymo or Sono thread
- Size 11 or 12 beading needle
Materials for your project are
not included in the class fee. Please come to class prepared with the above materials for your project. Shop at our store and take advantage of your 10% student discount!
: Classes are held at our store,
1544 Park Street, Alameda, CA 94501.
3 Ways to Sign Up:
- Sign up online with a credit card (secure) by adding this class to the online shopping cart, and checking out.
- Call 510-337-1203 (give Visa/Mastercard/Discover info to employee)
- Come into the store and pay with check, cash or Visa/Mastercard/Discover
Discount: Students will receive a 10% discount on in-store merchandise for 4 weeks prior and 2 weeks after the class.
By signing up for this class, you are agreeing to the class
enrollment terms and conditions.
Instructor: Marilyn Peters
Class size: 2 student minimum - 7
Date & Time: Saturday, July 5, 2014, 2:00-5:00pm