This is a fun version of right angle weave where we will be making
circles instead of squares. You can add pretty crystals, pearls, or beads of
your choice, so the finished bracelet can be as fancy as you want. It is a combination
of right angle weave and net stitch that you will enjoy wearing right out of
Technique learned: Circular right angle weave
Everything you need is available in the class. Choosing your
materials and designing your jewelry is part of the class. Materials for your
project are not included in the class fee. You may choose from our large selection
or bring your own. At the end of class you will pay for the materials you used
for your project. All necessary tools will be provided in the class by the instructor.
- Size 11, and 15 seed beads to match or contrast with the crystals
- 2x3mm crystals, 3x5mm crystals, and 5 - 6mm diameter crystal or beads
- Oval jump rings
- Closure or toggle of your choice
- Nymo or 6lb Fireline
- Size 12 beading needle
Location: Classes are held at our store,
1544 Park Street, Alameda, CA 94501.
3 Ways to Sign Up:
- Sign up online with a credit card (secure) by adding this class to the online shopping cart, and checking out.
- Call 510-337-1203 (give Visa/Mastercard/Discover info to employee)
- Come into the store and pay with check, cash or Visa/Mastercard/Discover
Discount: Students will receive a 10% discount on in-store merchandise for 4 weeks prior and 2 weeks after the class.
By signing up for this class, you are agreeing to the class
enrollment terms and conditions.
Class size: 2 student minimum - 7
Date & Time: Sunday, Mar. 9, 2014, 1-5pm - NEW DATE