If you have ever wanted to master the technique of wire-wrapping top-drilled beads, now is your chance! Learn tips and tricks for wrapping unevenly-drilled gemstone briolettes, as well as embellishing briolettes of any style. This class is a great follow up for those who have once learned the basic wire wrap, but would like to refresh their skills. The instructor will review the basic wire wrap, and then expand from there.More samples What you will learn:
• Choosing materials for putting a wire wrap on a briolette-shaped bead
• Two different methods of wrapping briolettes
• Designing with briolettes
Prerequisite: Basic Earring & Wire Class or Wire Work Necklace Class or equivalent. (Student should be familiar with making a wire wrap.) Note: If you do not know how to do a wire wrap, you can either sign up for one of the classes listed above, or take a 1-hour private lesson ($55/hr) before the class.
Materials: Everything you need is available in the class. Choosing your materials and designing your jewelry is part of the class. Materials for your project are not included in the class fee. You may choose from our large selection or bring your own. At the end of class you will pay for the materials you used for your project. All necessary tools will be provided in the class by the instructor.
Location: Classes are held at our store, 1544 Park Street, Alameda, CA 94501.
3 Ways to Sign Up:
- Sign up online with a credit card (secure) by adding this class to the online shopping cart, and checking out.
- Call 510-337-1203 (give Visa/Mastercard/Discover info to employee)
- Come into the store and pay with check, cash or Visa/Mastercard/Discover
Discount: Students will receive a 10% discount on in-store merchandise for 4 weeks prior and 2 weeks after the class.
By signing up for this class, you are agreeing to the class enrollment terms and conditions.
Class size: 2 student minimum- 7 student maximum
Date & Time: Saturday, February 8, 2014,