A fun and easy "basics" stitch than applied to earrings as other
beading projects. This is a fun & easy introduction to working with seed
What you will learn:
- Weave a flat brick stitch
- Design earrings and select the size you want
- Choose materials
- Assemble earrings
Materials: Everything you need is available for purchase in the shop. Choosing your materials and designing your jewelry is part of the class. Materials for your project are not included in the class fee. You may choose from our selection of seed beads, thread and findings in various metals, or bring your own. At the end of class you will pay for the materials you used for your project. All tools (other than needles and Thread Heaven) will be provided in the class by the instructor. (Cost of materials varies depending on the materials you choose.) The materials that you will need for this class:
- One or two size 12 beading needles
- One spool of Nymo thread, size B (color depends on seed beads selected)
- Size 11 or 15 seed beads or delica seed beads in your choice of color -
two or more colors can be used for contrasting designs!
- Two ear wires
- Thread Heaven (recommended)
Location: Classes are held at our store, 1544 Park Street, Alameda, CA 94501.
3 Ways to Sign Up:
- Sign up online with a credit card (secure) by adding this class to the online shopping cart, and checking out.
- Call 510-337-1203 (give Visa/Mastercard/Discover info to employee)
- Come into the store and pay with check, cash or Visa/Mastercard/Discover
Discount: Students will receive a 10% discount on in-store merchandise for 4 weeks prior and 2 weeks after the class.
By signing up for this class, you are agreeing to the class enrollment terms and conditions.
Instructor: Marilyn Peters
Class size: 2 student minimum - 7 student maximum
Materials Discount: Students will
receive a 10% discount on in-store merchandise for 4 weeks prior and 2 weeks
after the class.
Date & Time: Saturday, March 16, 2014 1:00-4:00pm