You'll feel like an heiress when you wear this bracelet. Make it for your next special occasion, your birthday, or just to treat yourself well.
The ingredients needed to make this spectacular bracelet are as follows:
- Twelve Swarovski12mm golden shadow "briolette" crystals
- Eight sterling silver star spacer beads
- Four sterling silver star bead caps
- Two 6mm Swarovski golden shadow bicones crystals
- Two 8mm Swarovski golden shadow round crystals
- One sterling silver bali style magnetic clasp
- Three sterling silver decorative spacer beads
- Silver plated memory wire
To start, cut a piece of memory wire that is about 8-9" long. Since it is in a loop already, it is about 1.5 loops. Using round nose pliers, bend the end of the memory wire into a simple loop (to attach to the magnetic clasp). String on your beads. Then make a simple loop on the other end of the memory wire where the beads stop. Use memory wire cutters to cut off any extra memory wire that you don't need. Attach the loops to your clasp. Easy and amazing!