Take class with a friend & save 20%:
Sign up for this class, Basic Earring & Wire
or Wire Work Necklace & Lariat
with a friend & you both receive 20% off the class fee in store credit on the day of the class!
In this introductory workshop, you will learn techniques to make professional-quality necklaces and bracelets. Make a practice piece using these techniques, then design your own project out of beads and materials that you select. Class is designed so that you will leave with at least one gorgeous finished necklace or bracelet. We provide the tools, guidance, and encouragement. You'll be amazed by what you can create!
What you will learn:
- String bracelet or necklace on Soft Flex beading wire
- Attach clasps and rings
- Make crimps
- Make design decisions
Materials: Everything you need is available in the class. Choosing your materials and designing your jewelry is part of the class. Materials for your project are not included in the class fee. You may choose from our large selection or bring your own. At the end of class you will pay for the materials you used for your project. All necessary tools will be provided in the class by the instructor. (Cost of materials varies depending on the materials you choose. The materials for a necklace range typically from $10 to $20.)
Location: Classes are held at our store, 1544 Park Street, Alameda, CA 94501.
3 Ways to Sign Up:
- Sign up online with a credit card (secure) by adding this class to the online shopping cart, and checking out.
- Call 510-337-1203 (give Visa/Mastercard/Discover info to employee)
- Come into the store and pay with check, cash or Visa/Mastercard/Discover
Materials discount: Students
will receive a 10% discount on in-store merchandise for 4 weeks prior and 2
weeks after the class.
By signing up for this class, you are agreeing to the class
enrollment terms and conditions.
Instructor: Carol Bernau, Vicki Lapp or Marilyn Peters
Class size: 2 student minimum- 7 student maximum
Dates & Time:
When you check out please write your desired date of the class in the order comments.
- Sat, Oct 19, 2013, 11:00pm-3:00pm
- Sat, Nov 2, 2013, 2pm-6pm
- Fri, Nov 29, 2013, 1:00-5:00pm - Class registration is closed.
- Sat, Jan 25, 2014, 11am-3:00pm