You don't have to be "down under" to learn how to make
this cool weave! Learn Aussie Spiral!
- Size 11 seedbeads in two colors (1 main color and 1 accent color)
- Size 8 seedbeads (to match or contrast main color)
- Delicas or "short" bugles (to match or contrast main color)
- 2 Jump rings
- Closure or toggle of your choice
- NYMO thread
- Size 12 beading needle
**Note: Contrasting colors are best to show the stitch pattern.
Materials for your project are
not included in the class fee. Please come to class prepared with the above materials for your project. Shop at our store and take advantage of your 10% student discount!
: Classes are held at our store, 1544 Park Street, Alameda, CA 94501.
3 Ways to Sign Up:
- Sign up online with a credit card (secure) by adding this class to the online shopping cart, and checking out.
- Call 510-337-1203 (give Visa/Mastercard/Discover info to employee)
- Come into the store and pay with check, cash or Visa/Mastercard/Discover
Discount: Students will receive a 10% discount on in-store merchandise for 4 weeks prior and 2 weeks after the class.
By signing up for this class, you are agreeing to the class
enrollment terms and conditions.
Class size: 2 student minimum - 7
Date & Time: Saturday, Oct. 27, 2012, 11:00am-3:00pm