This includes all components to make the Venetian Vintaj Necklace. Comes unassembled.
You will need round nose pliers
, chain nose pliers
or flat nose pliers
, and flush cutters
to complete this project, not included.
Instructions are not included. For instructions for how to make a basic link, download a free technique sheet
The ingredients needed to make this magnificent necklace are as follows:
- Approximately 20" of the Figaro Chain
- 8 Blossom bead caps
- 4 Ornate bead caps
- 2 Filigree bead cap - wraps
- 8 Sterling silver daisy spacer beads
- 4 Gold plated round daisy beads
- 4 Small Princess cut filigrees
- 1 Lyrical connector
- 1 tiny hook and eye clasp
- 1 Venetian glass bead twist
- 2 Venetian round beads
- 1 2" Nickel free brass head pin (for twist bead)
- 6 1" Nickel free brass eye pins (for bead linkages)
- 2 Jump rings 5.25mm (to connect the lyrical filigree connector to the two round Venetian bead linkages)
- About 4" of cable chain with flattened loops
The links of the cable chain with flattened loops are ideal as jump rings in this project, linking the princess cut filigrees with the figaro chain. The links of the figaro chain are soldered, and do not open unless you cut them. The links of the cable chain open and close, like jump rings, and are the perfect size for this application.
The twist bead is beautifully capped off with the filigree bead cap, which bends to fit the shape of the bead.